Help, Information and Resources
- Created: Wednesday, 17 March 2010 14:45
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 11 January 2012 14:41
- Published: Wednesday, 17 March 2010 14:45
- Written by Colin Sumner
- Hits: 2839
- To give us some encouragement. It tells us you are interested and read CT regularly. We currently have a 'unique visitor' count monthly of 2,500 yet only 130-odd registrants, which tells me you are reading CrimeTalk but not registering. Please register if only to let us know of your support for what we are trying to do.
- It enables you to post, to use our CrimSoc social network and make comments on articles with a profile and photo/avatar. CrimSoc is our 'facebook' and arguably better technically. It provides a contact centre, details of recent site activities, facilities for seminars, group work and online meetings, and an internal secure e-mail system between registered members.
- You will get our regular newsletter by e-mail, with news of developments and offers. This will become more valuable as we start to publish our own e-books.
Register by clicking on Create an Account on the Home page, under the LogIn button, and then complete the very short registration form. You can also register on the CrimSoc and Comment/Forum pages.
CrimSoc enables you to sketch out a profile and provide a photo or avatar in order to personalize your posts and comments. We ask for the minimum amount of information needed and guarantee that this data will not be shared with any other organization.
When you register, you should receive an automatic welcome letter from me, and I will be notified automatically of your registration.
Before posting or commenting on articles, please remember to log in! Otherwise your name or photo/avatar will not display.
If you don't want to register, you could just click one of the two orange RSS buttons on the Home page and then click Subscribe in Mail to receive notifications and first paragraphs of all new articles....Of course, you could Register and get free notifications too...
Please support Crimetalk with a donation. If everyone who regularly uses CrimeTalk contributed £1 a year, I might cover my costs for the last tax year!
This is your forum run for educational purposes without profit for you; not by a multinational company with big salaries, overheads and profit margins to cover.